New price is approximately £26,000!
Year of Manufacture: 2002
Comes with original box, certificates, and wallets all "as new".
- Oyster, 28mm yellow gold and diamonds.
- Oyster architecture.
- Case: Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown.
- Material: 18ct yellow gold.
- Twinlock waterproof system.
- Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Cyclops lens over the date.
- Waterproof to 100m/330ft
- Movement: Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding.
- Calibre: 2236, Manufacture Rolex Precision -2/+2 sec/day, after casing.
- Functions: Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting.
- Winding: Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor.
- Power reserve: Approximately 55 hours.
- Bracelet: President, semi-circular three-piece link.
- Bracelet material: 18ct yellow gold.
- Clasp: Concealed folding crown clasp.
- Face: White mother-of-pearl dial set with diamonds.
- Gem-setting: Diamonds in 18ct yellow gold settings.
You can pay quickly and securely via:
We will not pass any of your information onto 3rd parties and operate using only secure payment systems. We will not save any of the payment details on our site, Sarah Layton take the privacy and safety of our customer details very seriously.
If you would like to speak with one of our team direct please call 01254 822062 or email email@example.com
Our delivery options for this item include:
Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
Next and Named Day Delivery (dependent on postcode)
Click and Collect (dependent on postcode)
European & International shipping
All available options will be shown at checkout.
Our returns policy can be found here.